What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A site that offers nearly £10,000 profit for our members to level stakes since 2008
- We aim for a consistent strike rate of around 70% – 80% for each day
- Each days information will be available no later than 11.30 am
- You can use Sportsbooks that accept bets on Uk races
- Copy Our 2013 Cheltenham Festival Selections
- Learn how to Make A FORTUNE This Season
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Cheltenham Festival Site scores 70.27/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.cheltenhamfestivalsite.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $7.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: cheltenhamfestivalsite.com you’ll also be taken through to cheltenhamfestivalsite.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)